Thursday, January 20, 2011



Mom just had two rounds of lasiks ( a diuretic) to help eliminate the fluid building up all over her body. Her potassium level was over five yesterday. That is too high of a number, and they gave her something to make it go down. Praise God it's at a 4.7 and we'll find out more when she get's her labs drawn today.

We will update you on anything else when we know more.

Please pray for these things according to God's will:
Her kidney function would go back up
Her nausea would subside
Her eliminations would return to normal
Her anxiety would subside
Her kidney's would function so she can start chemotherapy


I know a few of you have asked if you can give financially. I've placed a donate button at the bottom of the page. You have to have a paypal account to give money this way. If you have any questions or concerns about that, please feel free to e-mail me. The money will be distributed to me and I will give it directly to my parents. If you want to give without using this button please contact me at audra.garbinski@gmail.com and we can work something out.

Thank you for all your support and prayers.

With love,
Audra












3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pic of your mom. Doug and I are praying for Joanne and for all of you.

    Leta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your strength is amazing Audra. Praying for your family. Please let Wyatt or I know if you guys need anything.
    xoxo
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne and Rish have always been there for me, and I know that if I ever needed to confide in them, I could without any worry that they would tell other people. I love you a lot, Joanne, and you are a tremendous blessing in my life. I pray for you constantly, and I hope that you would just bend to God's Divine will and plan for you. We all love you.

    ReplyDelete